Forza 4 save problem

Ok, when I loaded forza 4 it kept freezing me, so i deleted the file. On horizon i replaced my old file with the backup i made a while ago. when I go to load it, it makes me start over from the beginning. PLEASE HELP I REALLY DONT WANNA ****ING START OVER

Re: Forza 4 save problem

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSt33l View Post
    Ok, when I loaded forza 4 it kept freezing me, so i deleted the file. On horizon i replaced my old file with the backup i made a while ago. when I go to load it, it makes me start over from the beginning. PLEASE HELP I REALLY DONT WANNA ****ING START OVER
    You screwed up as soon as you deleted your save that kept freezing, you will have to start over again.

Sorry for the bad news.

**** MY LIFE

Old Timer
    Thanks

When loading the save onto your HDD and loading it up, go your your HDD on yoru dashboard and see if the save is corrupt. When changing devices with forza saves, it corrupts the save. Now I'm not sure if this is a new HDD your loading these saves on or not, but that's usually the cause.

My suggestion, make sure this is the same drive your putting your backup back onto from the HDD that your took it off of. If anything, you might have to restart. Just be careful modding it if you aren't already banned.