Just heard about Horizon.

Hello everybody as you may be able to tell by my post count that I am fairly new here. I have recently heard of this program called "Horizon".
    I downloaded it and it looks fairly easy to use.

I was wondering if it is possible to mod Forza 3. I've played the game legitately and half way through the final year of season play. I am already at driver level 50. However there is one achivement in the game that would require a whole lot of time to acccomplish.

That is the all gold achivement. So I was wondering if it was possible to mod my forza 3 game save to have 95% all gold completion rate

I know it is possible to mod money and driver level in forza 3 but those don't interest me as I am already at level 50. I already have a decent amount of money no need to max it out.

I was wondering is this program horizon safe to use, does it have any bugs, issit known for corrupting hard drives and saves, these are just a few of my concerns. Is there any trial offers ?

Thank you for reading.

Old Timer
    Diamond
    I heart Tay Tay
    Thanks

Re: Just heard about Horizon.

You can't use the Forza 3 tool for that but you could use the Achievement Unlock-er to unlock the achievement instead

PSN: DavidSwifty
    XBL: UK TaylorSwift

3. Thanked by:
     Drake, RZRClanLeader

Old Timer
    Thanks

You can NOT use the tool for what your seeking.
    Modding anything can result in a ban. But with your case forza "or an achievement".
    Modding forza usually results in a ban from all online functions like the auction house and such. Modding achievements usually result in a reset which removes all of your achievements and you can only earn new ones, you can't earn the ones you had before back.

Horizon can "but isn't likely" to corrupt your saves, but if you do something wrong it "could" I don't think you should worry about corrupting your device unless you do something to it outside of horizon. Hope this helped!

I only unlock achivements through games, besides I'm not achivement nuts its just I have done 90% of the achivements in forza 3 would be nice make it 100%. I guess I can live without it, additionally I heard forza 3 and most likely the newly released forza 4 have extra protection on thier save files that make saves more unique and a simple rehash and resign wont allow saves to be transfered is this true ?

Old Timer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ULTIMATEMALE View Post
    I only unlock achivements through games, besides I'm not achivement nuts its just I have done 90% of the achivements in forza 3 would be nice make it 100%. I guess I can live without it, additionally I heard forza 3 and most likely the newly released forza 4 have extra protection on thier save files that make saves more unique and a simple rehash and resign wont allow saves to be transfered is this true ?
    The save will corrupt if you attempt to use a program to move it from a device to another. But most of the "protection" has been bypassed which is why Horizon has Forza mod tools.

I had some problems modding tekken 6 a long while back, though the mod workd and I got the maxium money, I cannot overwite the save and save my progress. Infact the game tells me my hdd is full. Thi is impossible as I have 90++GB free on m 250GB hdd.