Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fifa 12 VP mod Question

i know people are being banned for modding the vp in fifa 12 and i know that there is always a risk but say that i only increased certain stats to say 95 would that make it less likely i would be banned

I've put alot of time into my UT and do not want it wasted for being modding my vp so if anyone can help it would greatly be appreciated

Thanks

Re: Fifa 12 VP mod Question

No one knows what it takes to get banned.

My advice, give it some time and let it cool down and then mod it, if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    No one knows what it takes to get banned.

My advice, give it some time and let it cool down and then mod it, if you want to.
    Ok then just curious but dont really want to risk getting a total ban from EA so not worth it then

The only thing I can tell you is NOT to play online ranked matches (Virtual Pro). Only Pro Club.
    The other thing is, that I modded my pro up to the legit limit (e.g. CAM 91) . Im not banned YET.
    If you dont want to lose youre UT then dont do it.

im not, only tool i really wanted to use but then it's ok as i wanted to go online via pro club but if you get banned but i wont then it's not worth it

There is a chance of not getting banned. ( i didnt) . By the way, Im playing Pro Club all the time.

Old Timer

Thanks

I didn't get banned, so neither did my pro club partner. After the ban wave, we stopped playing Pro Ranked for our own goods and we send someone who is legit recruiting.. Although I've heard some people only played Pro Clubs and got banned as well.. Because it is registered in the EA servers.. Anywho, just be careful... there is always a chance...

I got banned and I've never played Pro Ranked Game, it's fine for me because I only played fifa 12 for the modding and it was on lovefilm so no harm done. At the end of the day if you go to any skill level they know the limits and who's crossed them, you will get banned because 6 of my friends have been banned, and we were all in seperate teams.

Quote Originally Posted by lukesxs View Post
    im not, only tool i really wanted to use but then it's ok as i wanted to go online via pro club but if you get banned but i wont then it's not worth it
    then your just a ****ing **** aint you.

i got banned for having 99 pro ,how long u get its my 1st ban on my pro ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast