Scotland - In a little village called eredine
    Thanks

Money HORIZON DIAMOND- Discussion about is diamond worth paying for again

Hello thank you for visiting this thread im going to tell you about what happend and my Experience with Diamond.

*PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT*

(My Cashcard Had been eat by a machine)

I was at Sanburys about to withdraw money from the bank of scotland but when i pressed withdraw 20 there was an Error And then came up with a blue screen and never returned my card. so praticly the machine eat my card and now im waiting for the bank of scotland to return my cashcard. Now if got no cashcard and im waiting for about 2 weeks to get it returned to me and the days are closing in.

Now your thinking what does any of this have to do with HORIZON DIAMOND
    Well im planning to buy Horizon Diamond again but the first time if had so much fun with it and its community im still not sure if i should pay for it again.

"Here is a list why"

*The internet Loss of connection to Horizon diamond happens to many times

*When losing internet to Horizon you lose all the most important tools you have payed for what you wanted.

*The game mod tools are not what im looking for they are to old or always easy to get acess from other sites .

(Not saying the links due to protect Horizon Profits and respecting all the rights of
    Horizon and its community)

*There should be Moderaters on Diamond chat more often work out shifts or dead lines because people do not respect the rules of horizon. If Witnessed account shareing Advertising Spamming and People giving out there xboxlive Details to other people that have Diamond Accounts or think they know it all. I know you think well your not responsable for that people giving XboxLive information out to other people i mean thats not your fault and your correct it isnt your fault. But we could avoid this from happening more often by keeping an close eye on the Diamond chat or regulare members chat. This could also increase your profits a little more.

*The New modding tools uploading content takes way to long for my taste there are only 1 to 2 Modds uploaded in about 2 months and the time my diamond runs out they will be released again making me pay for horizon again. I know thats a good thing for profits on Horizon but somtimes im checking everyday for somthing new on horizon but there is nothing to be seen.

*There should be more support on how to use Horizon because when i brought horizon if had to teach myself the basics of using such a tool and devices on.

*Im sure people would like emails of updates coming to horzion such as Leaderboards Community Threads that are important to Horizon and most of all Game modding updates to be launching soon on horizon because im not reciving any emails from horizon and that makes me a little upset.

I hope you dont think im just a person that complains about everything but im just saying that what has to be said about my point of view. I mean im not sure if im willing to pay 31 for 1 Year if problems like this accurs im hoping someone can Respond and tell me why i should buy Diamond again when im going to get my cashcard back deliverd to me.

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Because I'm a potato
    Thanks

Re: HORIZON DIAMOND- Discussion about is diamond worth paying for agai

But Diamond has sparkles and an awesome Forums section...

Old Timer
    Thanks

You can have a one day nice dinner for over 31$, you can have a year of pure modding with Horizon and its awesome community for the just 31$

Old Timer / Epic
    Diamond
    Infract the black.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Furrydevil View Post
    Hello thank you for visiting this thread im going to tell you about what happend and my Experience with Diamond.

*PLEASE READ ITS IMPORTANT*

(My Cashcard Had been eat by a machine)

I was at Sanburys about to withdraw money from the bank of scotland but when i pressed withdraw 20 there was an Error And then came up with a blue screen and never returned my card. so praticly the machine eat my card and now im waiting for the bank of scotland to return my cashcard. Now if got no cashcard and im waiting for about 2 weeks to get it returned to me and the days are closing in.

Now your thinking what does any of this have to do with HORIZON DIAMOND
    Well im planning to buy Horizon Diamond again but the first time if had so much fun with it and its community im still not sure if i should pay for it again.

"Here is a list why"

*The internet Loss of connection to Horizon diamond happens to many times

*When losing internet to Horizon you lose all the most important tools you have payed for what you wanted.

*The game mod tools are not what im looking for they are to old or always easy to get acess from other sites .

(Not saying the links due to protect Horizon Profits and respecting all the rights of
    Horizon and its community)

*There should be Moderaters on Diamond chat more often work out shifts or dead lines because people do not respect the rules of horizon. If Witnessed account shareing Advertising Spamming and People giving out there xboxlive Details to other people that have Diamond Accounts or think they know it all. I know you think well your not responsable for that people giving XboxLive information out to other people i mean thats not your fault and your correct it isnt your fault. But we could avoid this from happening more often by keeping an close eye on the Diamond chat or regulare members chat. This could also increase your profits a little more.

*The New modding tools uploading content takes way to long for my taste there are only 1 to 2 Modds uploaded in about 2 months and the time my diamond runs out they will be released again making me pay for horizon again. I know thats a good thing for profits on Horizon but somtimes im checking everyday for somthing new on horizon but there is nothing to be seen.

*There should be more support on how to use Horizon because when i brought horizon if had to teach myself the basics of using such a tool and devices on.

*Im sure people would like emails of updates coming to horzion such as Leaderboards Community Threads that are important to Horizon and most of all Game modding updates to be launching soon on horizon because im not reciving any emails from horizon and that makes me a little upset.

I hope you dont think im just a person that complains about everything but im just saying that what has to be said about my point of view. I mean im not sure if im willing to pay 31 for 1 Year if problems like this accurs im hoping someone can Respond and tell me why i should buy Diamond again when im going to get my cashcard back deliverd to me.

Ok ok the offline problems is YOUR internet messing up not horizon's server. And you do know that making tools takes time and horizon is the best and it is the most upgraded and the fastest upgrading mod tool out there modio hasn't been updated in like what 5 months?

Also the mods are on the chat box. Also the devs announce future updates. I'm sorry about your card being eatin but think about it a little more. Plus all of the diamond tools you can't get them from anywhere for free hardly. Most of the tools are free. I'm not flaming or ranting you i'm just explaining to you.

Quote Originally Posted by I Start U Quit View Post
    HOW DO I MAKE A JTAG???
    DO IHAVE TO BUY IT???
    CAN I MAKE A JTAG USING HORIZON???

Old Timer
    Thanks

Your argument is invalid. You are blaming everything on the program when theirs many other things to be put into consideration.

Horizon has not once disconnected from me while using it. Chances are it has to do something with your internet.
    Their are still tools available if you are not connected to Horizon. Its not the programs fault that it can't rehash and resign for example with no internet connection. Blame this on your internet just like above.
    Horizon has a huge amount of selection of modding tools, if it doesnt have what your looking for then go ahead and use some other tool. It has more tools then bassicly every modding tool AIO out their right now and it has weekly updates, so more tools are always coming.
    And you do not know what moderators are doing, their are many moderators also including Horizon Pro's in that section that moniter everything. When they deal with someone who has broke the rules they dont announce it to everyone that they were banned from using Horizon...

And about "How to use Horizon" , if theirs something you really need to know about it just post about it... The first time i used it it was very easy to use and navigate. Theirs nothing you really have to do then just put your save in, profile, on a usb and the device explorer even makes things easy, so I dont really get what your talking about.. Anyone who even has little experiance with modding should find Horizon very easy to use.

Staff post updates and such on the forums and as well as their twitter/facebook. If you use the forums often you can't miss it as a lot of times it is a homepage announcement.

6. Thanked by:
     Michael, UnDeAD ZoMBiiEz

Administrator
    Horizon Pro
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Your argument is invalid. You are blaming everything on the program when theirs many other things to be put into consideration...
    He's not arguing anything. He's making points and all of his points are valid. He's looking for advice whether or not he should get it again, not why Diamond is bad...

Anyway, this feedback is gold! Thank you very much. I'd like to point out that you mentioned you wanted to subscribe for a year, that's awesome. In that time period we're going to be pushing out updates not only for Horizon, but for things that will improve the Diamond experience.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zrueda View Post
    He's not arguing anything. He's making points and all of his points are valid. He's looking for advice whether or not he should get it again, not why Diamond is bad...

Anyway, this feedback is gold! Thank you very much. I'd like to point out that you mentioned you wanted to subscribe for a year, that's awesome. In that time period we're going to be pushing out updates not only for Horizon, but for things that will improve the Diamond experience.
    I cant tell if hes complaining about diamond or if its just feedback

Old Timer
    Diamond
    AYY
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    I cant tell if hes complaining about diamond or if its just feedback
    Then do not post reply adue to it could upset other memebers and it may start flaming.
    Last edited by hackzoR; 08-04-2011 at 07:49 PM.
    One of the first few modders on the call of duty series
    - im the only hackzoR

Link Below!

Thanks

I agree but its not about Horizon its about the forums Horizon needs better Diamond Features