Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. #1
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,683

    How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    I need help I don't know how to flash through xell can someone help me or point me in the right direction.
    What am I good at you ask? Hova Please Answer.
    The Internet: Where men are men, woman are men, and children are FBI agents waiting to get you.
    Gator Fan Club - Founder

  2. #2
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,683

    Re: How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    Does anybody try to help
    What am I good at you ask? Hova Please Answer.
    The Internet: Where men are men, woman are men, and children are FBI agents waiting to get you.
    Gator Fan Club - Founder

  3. #3
    Old Timer
    Member
    ithat kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York
    Thanks
    488

    Re: How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garribean View Post
    Does anybody try to help
    Flash what your nand?
    First what you have to do is put your nand backup onto the USB root.The backup should be named "updflash.bin" without the quotation marks.

    Then plug it into the 360 and press the eject button.Xell will do everything else!Once xell finishes it's magic it tells you to do a power cycle(just unplug all the cords from it including HDD)Wait about 2-5 minutes and turn the sucker back on and it will work like nothing happened!

  4. #4
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Gurvir's Avatar
    /b/
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Thanks
    2,868

    Re: How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    Quote Originally Posted by ithat kid View Post
    Flash what your nand?
    First what you have to do is put your nand backup onto the USB root.The backup should be named "updflash.bin" without the quotation marks.

    Then plug it into the 360 and press the eject button.Xell will do everything else!Once xell finishes it's magic it tells you to do a power cycle(just unplug all the cords from it including HDD)Wait about 2-5 minutes and turn the sucker back on and it will work like nothing happened!
    Exactly what I was going to say, but 2-5 minutes? I always wait 30 seconds whenever I flash my NAND...

  5. Thanked by:
     ithat kid

  6. #5
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,683

    Re: How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    Quote Originally Posted by ithat kid View Post
    Flash what your nand?
    First what you have to do is put your nand backup onto the USB root.The backup should be named "updflash.bin" without the quotation marks.

    Then plug it into the 360 and press the eject button.Xell will do everything else!Once xell finishes it's magic it tells you to do a power cycle(just unplug all the cords from it including HDD)Wait about 2-5 minutes and turn the sucker back on and it will work like nothing happened!
    can you help me on that? Please I have a nand from when i flash 12611 but someone said I need to flash 12625 do I HAVE to or what?
    What am I good at you ask? Hova Please Answer.
    The Internet: Where men are men, woman are men, and children are FBI agents waiting to get you.
    Gator Fan Club - Founder

  7. #6
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,683

    Re: How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    Ok I have a Nand Backup from when I flashed the 12611 dash will that work?
    What am I good at you ask? Hova Please Answer.
    The Internet: Where men are men, woman are men, and children are FBI agents waiting to get you.
    Gator Fan Club - Founder

  8. #7
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Gurvir's Avatar
    /b/
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Thanks
    2,868

    Re: How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garribean View Post
    Ok I have a Nand Backup from when I flashed the 12611 dash will that work?
    From when you flashed 12611? Tell me if it's the 12611 or the 9199. And if you have the original NAND, from before 9199, that would be even better. Also tell me what motherboard you have.

  9. #8
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,683

    Re: How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    Quote Originally Posted by gurvirj95 View Post
    From when you flashed 12611? Tell me if it's the 12611 or the 9199. And if you have the original NAND, from before 9199, that would be even better. Also tell me what motherboard you have.
    Its ok I made a 12611 image and flashed that and its fixed now ^.^ thanks for you help either way
    What am I good at you ask? Hova Please Answer.
    The Internet: Where men are men, woman are men, and children are FBI agents waiting to get you.
    Gator Fan Club - Founder

  10. #9
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Gurvir's Avatar
    /b/
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Thanks
    2,868

    Re: How to Flash New Dash through xell only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Garribean View Post
    Its ok I made a 12611 image and flashed that and its fixed now ^.^ thanks for you help either way
    Alright, and use the button for saying thanks plz.

Similar Threads

  1. Help! With XeLL for Xenon!
    By Crazykid699 in forum Xbox 360 Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 09:32 PM
  2. How do I install xell?
    By Garribean in forum Xbox 360 JTAG and RGH Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 11:12 PM
  3. Xell CPU key?
    By Vince262626 in forum Xbox 360 JTAG and RGH Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 12:29 AM
  4. Is there any other way to get you CPU key besides using XeLL?
    By FilthyHeadshot in forum Xbox 360 JTAG and RGH Modding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 07:31 PM
  5. XELL Help!
    By Hetelek in forum Xbox 360 JTAG and RGH Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 07:41 PM