Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    rvbfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan
    Thanks
    172

    Horizon Hex Editor

    Tool's Name or Add On: Hex Editor

    Description (Explain as thoroughly as possible): A hex editor that will allow you to do hex edits on savegames if there is no gamesave editor for it.

    Why It Should be in Horizon and How it Relates to Modifying the Xbox 360: Allows the users to mod games in case there is no save editor released.

    Is it in any other programs? If so, which one(s)?: Im pretty sure Modio has one.
    B055

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    XboxMB <3
    Thanks
    220

    Re: Horizon Hex Editor

    Modio < Horizon
    I think a couple things that could be added to Horizon next time is..
    -Gamertag modder
    -Clantag modder
    -Other game tools (Halo editor like Forge 2.7)
    -Mw2 SaveGame modder (With a list of dvars compatible with campaign/spec ops)

  3. #3
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Experiment5X's Avatar
    BlueJ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Thanks
    1,088

    Re: Horizon Hex Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
    Modio < Horizon
    I think a couple things that could be added to Horizon next time is..
    -Gamertag modder
    -Clantag modder
    -Other game tools (Halo editor like Forge 2.7)
    -Mw2 SaveGame modder (With a list of dvars compatible with campaign/spec ops)
    They will never support mods for anything call of duty related

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    XboxMB <3
    Thanks
    220

    Re: Horizon Hex Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Experiment5X View Post
    They will never support mods for anything call of duty related
    Why not?
    And if they support game modding tools in Horizon, why not Call of Duty?
    But whatever, their choice.

  5. #5
    Old Timer
    Member
    Anime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks
    774

    Re: Horizon Hex Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
    Why not?
    And if they support game modding tools in Horizon, why not Call of Duty?
    But whatever, their choice.
    Legal Issues


    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryTree View Post
    I shall humour you with a response.

    I like a warm juicy sausage roll caressing my body like some sort of sick tentacles.
    Then I like to ram it down my throat and savour every moment.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    XboxMB <3
    Thanks
    220

    Re: Horizon Hex Editor

    Oh.
    Wow.
    I didn't know Horizon had legal issues with Call of Duty.
    Is it all CoD's or just InfinityWard games?
    What about World at War?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cambridge, MA
    Thanks
    4,670

    Re: Horizon Hex Editor

    Get on topic guys. Any posts that are off-topic will be deleted from here.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England FTW
    Thanks
    106

    Re: Horizon Hex Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
    Oh.
    Wow.
    I didn't know Horizon had legal issues with Call of Duty.
    Is it all CoD's or just InfinityWard games?
    What about World at War?
    its the whole of activision, they made cheater take down cod tool and he had to give them his sites, after their servers got ****ed up on zombies. any game that activision owns cant be modded.

    on topic - a hex editor would be cool but it would most likely be really simple since making something like HxD would take a long time.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:12 AM
  2. Horizon | Far Cry 3 Editor
    By Cheater912 in forum Console News
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:14 PM
  3. i need help with forza horizon editor
    By Plottinq in forum Xbox 360 Modding Tools
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:08 PM