Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bright Falls
    Thanks
    1,350

    Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    This is very simple. All you need is the game and Link.

    Start any level
    Note how much sun you have
    Pause the game
    Open Cheat Engine
    Select the popcapgame1.exe process to open
    Set the value to the amount of sun you have

    Hit "First Scan"
    You'll get a bunch of result

    Open the game back up, earn or spend some sunlight
    Note your new amount
    In Cheat Engine, change the value to your new amount, and rescan
    You should get 1 value (if not, get more sun, then scan again)
    Double click it

    Change the value to 1000 or higher
    Freeze it

    You now have unlimited sun.

    *NOTE* you will have to repeat the scanning and freezing process after you start a new chpater

    _______

    Instant Recharge:
    Click "Memory View"

    Right click in the window and select "Go to Address"
    Search "0048728C"
    Double click the result, edit the last 2 digits from 01 to 200, click ok/yes


    You now have instant recharge.

    ____________


    Coins:
    This process is similar to sun's process, with some small changes

    -Note how many coins you have
    -Type the number in to search, but delete the last 0 of the number
    -Search
    -Earn/spend some coins
    -Search for your next value
    -Double click it, then edit the value to whatever you'd like.
    Last edited by Skylar; 01-17-2011 at 10:24 AM.

  2. Thanked by:
     Garribean, Mets08123, Monkeeeeee

  3. #2
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,709

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Awesome! dude I love you! (no ****) lol

  4. #3
    Old Timer
    Member
    Monkeeeeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    st. Louis
    Thanks
    712

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Ahahaha i love this

  5. #4
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,709

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Quote Originally Posted by GT Skylar View Post
    This is very simple. All you need is the game and Link.

    Start any level
    Note how much sun you have
    Pause the game
    Open Cheat Engine
    Select the popcapgame1.exe process to open
    Set the value to the amount of sun you have

    Hit "First Scan"
    You'll get a bunch of result

    Open the game back up, earn or spend some sunlight
    Note your new amount
    In Cheat Engine, change the value to your new amount, and rescan
    You should get 1 value (if not, get more sun, then scan again)
    Double click it

    Change the value to 1000 or higher
    Freeze it

    You now have unlimited sun.

    *NOTE* you will have to repeat the scanning and freezing process after you start a new chpater

    _______

    Instant Recharge:
    Click "Memory View"

    Right click in the window and select "Go to Address"
    Search "0048728C"
    Double click the result, edit the last 2 digits from 01 to 200, click ok/yes


    You now have instant recharge.
    Nevermind found it

  6. #5
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    xBillyBillium's Avatar
    Live Life Love Music
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    My bedroom
    Thanks
    1,269

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Nice virus with the Cheat Engine Download

    "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry, because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bright Falls
    Thanks
    1,350

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Quote Originally Posted by xBillyBillium View Post
    Nice virus with the Cheat Engine Download
    I lol'd. Seriously, if you think Cheat Engine is a virus, you're an idiot.

  8. #7
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,709

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Quote Originally Posted by GT Skylar View Post
    I lol'd. Seriously, if you think Cheat Engine is a virus, you're an idiot.
    I can seem to get the insta recharge to work?

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bright Falls
    Thanks
    1,350

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Garribean View Post
    I can seem to get the insta recharge to work?
    Are you finding the correct address and changing only the "01" to "200"?

  10. #9
    Old Timer
    Member
    Garribean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    On XboxMB
    Thanks
    3,709

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Quote Originally Posted by GT Skylar View Post
    Are you finding the correct address and changing only the "01" to "200"?
    yeah I change everything to it like the picture and nothing

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bright Falls
    Thanks
    1,350

    Re: Plants Vs Zombies (PC) - Unlimited Sun + Insta Recharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Garribean View Post
    yeah I change everything to it like the picture and nothing
    Hmm, not sure then, sorry. Worked fine for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Plants vz Zombies (help)
    By luidog55 in forum Horizon Support & Bug Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:58 PM
  2. Plants VS Zombies
    By jpnvr4 in forum Resolved
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:24 PM
  3. REQ Plants VS Zombies
    By TLOR FETT in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 11:55 AM