Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

  1. #11
    Old Timer
    Member
    MrIMOD360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England
    Thanks
    207

    Re: Account Editor?

    if you do mess around dont change service to partner net that is for dev kits
    xbox live: iKrax
    Snapchat: ryankrax
    instagram: ryankrax

  2. #12
    Old Timer / Epic
    Diamond
    FC Barcelona's Avatar
    :|
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Over The Horizon ;)
    Thanks
    2,492

    Re: Account Editor?

    Quote Originally Posted by cccodyyyy View Post
    Explain to me what an XUID is then...?
    Don't be a ****.
    from my perspective on XUID:

    the XUID is what lets you log into live. If the XUID on your profile is different then the one registered on the server then you will not be able to connect.

    Also, Black Ops bans your account by your XUID.

  3. #13
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    David iZ Mental's Avatar
    I heart Tay Tay
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Thanks
    2,480

    Re: Account Editor?

    I would presume that:

    • Change whether or not it is a dev-kit profile
    • change the status from recovering to normal so you don't have to recover all the way
    • Change gamertag on offline profile or online profile but won't be able to connect to xbox live with modded gamertag


    Have no idea what XUID, Domain or Kerberos Realm mean.

    PSN: DavidSwifty
    XBL: UK TaylorSwift

  4. Thanked by:
     Lolvo

  5. #14
    Old Timer
    Epic
    CLK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Thanks
    1,696

    Re: Account Editor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone0522 View Post
    from my perspective on XUID:

    the XUID is what lets you log into live. If the XUID on your profile is different then the one registered on the server then you will not be able to connect.

    Also, Black Ops bans your account by your XUID.
    Xbox User ID. Used for identifying specific users on Xbox LIVE.

  6. #15
    Old Timer
    Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Thanks
    52

    Re: Account Editor?

    i messed up and idk how to delete this comment...fml
    Last edited by s0mewhiteguy7; 04-03-2011 at 02:00 AM.
    SWG on HF.

    I'm an old phag, u jelly?

  7. #16
    Old Timer
    Member
    Speak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jerseyyy
    Thanks
    2,920

    Re: Account Editor?

    Quote Originally Posted by s0mewhiteguy7 View Post
    what would happen if you changed you XUID by clicking the up arrow once? could that fu*k up your profile or could it unban you from BO?
    You couldn't log into XBL.









  8. #17
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Gurvir's Avatar
    /b/
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Thanks
    2,868

    Re: Account Editor?

    Quote Originally Posted by s0mewhiteguy7 View Post
    what would happen if you changed you XUID by clicking the up arrow once? could that fu*k up your profile or could it unban you from BO?
    You won't be able to sign in, and you'd still be banned from Black Ops. (My educated guess)

  9. #18
    Old Timer
    Member
    Speak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jerseyyy
    Thanks
    2,920

    Re: Account Editor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurvir View Post
    You won't be able to sign in, and you'd still be banned from Black Ops. (My educated guess)
    He wouldn't sign in, but he probably would be unbanned.









  10. #19
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Gurvir's Avatar
    /b/
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Thanks
    2,868

    Re: Account Editor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Speak View Post
    He wouldn't sign in, but he probably would be unbanned.
    Yeah but what's the point of being unbanned when you can't connect to LIVE?

  11. #20
    Old Timer
    Member
    Speak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New Jerseyyy
    Thanks
    2,920

    Re: Account Editor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gurvir View Post
    Yeah but what's the point of being unbanned when you can't connect to LIVE?
    No point at all.









Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Under Account Editor what does...
    By TheElfPunk in forum Horizon Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 02:23 PM
  2. Account editor
    By xPurple in forum Horizon Support & Bug Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 04:04 AM
  3. Help with Dev Kit on Account Editor
    By SUDENNIGHTMARE in forum Horizon Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:04 PM
  4. Account editor?
    By Legitti in forum Horizon Support & Bug Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 04:11 AM