Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

GTA V - LCN & ******** Stock Markets

So it seems that the LCN (story mode) stock market is barely manipulable. Also, the BALLSAQ (online) stock market, doesn't seem to be in sync with other people. I am playing with 4 of my friends right now & have been trying to manipulate the stock market for days now with no success.

Has anyone had any luck?

“Trust no one, as even your own shadow leaves you in the dark.” - Bob Marley

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

Re: GTA V - LCN & ******** Stock Markets

I have a feeling its different for everyone, i have also checked with a few of my friends and they have different numbers.

Diamond since '10
    9/14/14 R.I.P. Chatbox

Thanks

if you invest in either airemu or flyus in lcn preferabbly the lowest one.....for example invest all your money in airemu cause there lower value per share and go about the airport blowing up every brand of aeroplane apart from airemu's and youll notice theyre stock exchange grows significantly...when it comes to airlines one rises the other falls

Previously Known As Bertfantastic
    If I Helped You In Anyway Or You Liked My Comment Hit Thanks
    #StahpThuHastaggung

Beta Tester
    Epic
    Thanks

Bawsaq, online, should be the same as all your friends or they're viewing it at different times as it updates. I seriously doubt that you can manipulate the on line seeing as hundreds of thousands to millions of people are playing the game. You and 4 people won't be able to change the stock that easily... I heard of people getting game early and investing in ammu nation for obvious reasons, as the more people play the more guns they buy.. Now it's pretty much stabilized and won't budge that much.

As for offline stocks, there many abusive ways to effect the stock markets as mentioned a thousand times, or doing franklins missions, and you have to remember they won't be identical game to game seeing as those are in game effected markets. So you and your friends do not have the same playing style, therefore the stocks will be different.

I earned a couple hundred thousands from the stock market crash on the debonair from franklins side quests, and also ammu nation on he live market by waiting 5 days in real life until market went up from people playing game.

XBL: Stevie Rox
    PSN: StevieRawks
    AIM: Chronus

Thanks

try this work for me made about 50m profit Link

6. Thanked by:
     Reklezztrini

Old Timer / Epic
    Diamond
    Battlefield > COD
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reklezztrini View Post
    So it seems that the LCN (story mode) stock market is barely manipulable. Also, the BALLSAQ (online) stock market, doesn't seem to be in sync with other people. I am playing with 4 of my friends right now & have been trying to manipulate the stock market for days now with no success.

Has anyone had any luck?
    The easiest way to make money is to go to Lester for assassinations and whatever company's CEO (or whoever you're killing) you invest in an opposing company. Also airlines if you destroy most of their airplanes etc. you invest in opposing airlines and make bank. As for manipulating it with friends, it's different for everyone, as in multiple missions you manipulate your own stock market, so it wouldn't make sense for them to link everyone's.
    Current Set-Up: 15' Custom Painted Macbook Pro <-Click

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

Ok guys, me and my friends have completed the game. I know me and 4 others wont be able to manipulate the online market. What I meant by manipulating the offline (LCN) market, is that we tried multiple ways that people have posted, and nothing seems to work, (including the method above).

Also, concerning the "in sync" problems with "Bawsaq", we are in a party together looking at the stats, and everyone has different stats.

“Trust no one, as even your own shadow leaves you in the dark.” - Bob Marley