Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 153

  1. #131

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    How long does it take to unlock everyone I'm like 3-4 missions in with franklin? If I can get them all real quick I'll do it pronto and upload the save.

  2. #132

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    Everyone he's re-updated it with a Single Use client so that you don't have to Decrypt or Encrypt anything now

  3. #133

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    can anyone mod my gamsave for me? the save editor give me a problem :S here is the game save uploaded on mediafire Link
    if possibile i want max money for alla characters thanks a lot

  4. #134

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by halfbosss View Post
    can anyone mod my gamsave for me? the save editor give me a problem :S here is the game save uploaded on mediafire Link
    if possibile i want max money for alla characters thanks a lot
    Link here you go bud. Rehashed and resigned. Just drag and drop to a usb.

    It should work, lemme know if it does.

  5. Thanked by:
     halfbosss, KlausThaler44

  6. #135

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by vxdante View Post
    Link here you go bud. Rehashed and resigned. Just drag and drop to a usb.

    It should work, lemme know if it does.
    can you pls max the money @ all characters for me, too?

    Originally Posted by KlausThaler44
    Hey guys!

    I've got the problem with the tool says "Save is not decrypted". When i try the way Embrace does with the fixer - the .dll is missing .

    so.. would somebody be so kind and mod my savefile with die max. amount of money for each character?

    It would be sooo nice

    Link

  7. #136
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Reklezztrini's Avatar
    ....................
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Thanks
    373

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by IBodySlamRhinos View Post
    How long does it take to unlock everyone I'm like 3-4 missions in with franklin? If I can get them all real quick I'll do it pronto and upload the save.
    Without messing around & doing JUST the missions, it should take you maybe 4 hours.
    “Trust no one, as even your own shadow leaves you in the dark.” - Bob Marley









    My XboX Games:

  8. #137

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by KlausThaler44 View Post
    can you pls max the money @ all characters for me, too?

    Link[/I]
    Link, let me know if it works or if you have any problems!

  9. Thanked by:
     KlausThaler44

  10. #138
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Embrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Thanks
    3,146

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    For those who didn't know yet, Horizon has released their GTA 5 tool and it's FREE.




  11. #139

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    I just tried out the Horizon tool. Started up GTA and I get an error message saying my save is corrupt. Any ideas?

  12. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Thanks
    373

    Re: [Release] GTA V Save Editor (1.2.0.0)

    Quote Originally Posted by mlgburd62 View Post
    I just tried out the Horizon tool. Started up GTA and I get an error message saying my save is corrupt. Any ideas?
    There is something wrong with horizon GTA V editor atm.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Black Ops II Save Editor V1.1
    By unknown v2 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Tools
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 04:25 PM
  2. [Release] Madden NFL 13 Save Editor
    By iH8 Fr0st in forum Xbox 360 Modding Tools
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 02:49 PM
  3. [BETA RELEASE] Two Worlds 2 Save Editor
    By idlehands88 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Tools
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 09:19 AM
  4. [Release] Black Ops Save Editor
    By unknown v2 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Tools
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 11:29 PM