Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks

Diablo III Hellfire Ring

Managed to farm the materials to get one of the most awesome rings in the game, a great ring for any char as it has no level requirement! Thought I'd share it, there are enough materials on this save to craft the ring 100+ times

Some pictures:

Re: Diablo III Hellfire Ring

is there any possible way you can find out how to change the name of the characters?? great saves btw! but one problem, my friend has the same saves as me and now when we play together we share the same loot, so i was wondering if there is a way to change the name to make it less suspicious and having our own loot??

Old Timer
    aden34
    Thanks

can you trade items? if so could someone trade this with me? haha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infamous_88 View Post
    is there any possible way you can find out how to change the name of the characters?? great saves btw! but one problem, my friend has the same saves as me and now when we play together we share the same loot, so i was wondering if there is a way to change the name to make it less suspicious and having our own loot??
    Yes, thankfully you can Just extract the hero .dat file from your savegame, decrypt it using D3Decrypt, pop it in to a hex editor and right at the top you'll see the character name. You can change it this way, but the only down side is (for now) when you rename the hero, the name must always stay the same length. You can see it here:

Quote Originally Posted by aden34 View Post
    can you trade items? if so could someone trade this with me? haha
    Yeah you can but this ring isn't tradeable. Just make some rings with the account I uploaded, then transfer the character you made those rings on to your savegame. (by extracting the here .dat file) You can move them between characters using your stash

5. Thanked by:
     infamous_88

How would I put this on my current save without using this one?

need to trade some of thid stuff

Thanks for the save you are awesome... Just so you know you can put all the items in 1 characters inventory and it would be easier to add just that one character to someone's profile... But again it's awesome!

[QUOTE=dec1337;1309150]Yes, thankfully you can Just extract the hero .dat file from your savegame, decrypt it using D3Decrypt, pop it in to a hex editor and right at the top you'll see the character name. You can change it this way, but the only down side is (for now) when you rename the hero, the name must always stay the same length. You can see it here:

yeah defiantly doing it wrong, i extracted both my account.dat file and my profile.dat file and decripted them and still they look encripted to me, cannot even find my heroes name
    Last edited by infamous_88; 09-06-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by infamous_88 View Post
    yeah defiantly doing it wrong, i extracted both my account.dat file and my profile.dat file and decripted them and still they look encripted to me, cannot even find my heroes name
    Look to the left hand tab in Horizon, you should see a directory called "heroes". In here, you'll find your character .dat files Once you've found which one is which (assuming you have more than one character), you can simply rename the .dat file to anything and it'll still work. (You can see in this screenshot, I have a Witchdoctor called Zogri, and I've renamed the .dat file to Zogri so I can easily spot which one it is:

Old Timer
    Thanks

When I try to add the .dat file to my heroes list...it doesn't inject anything. Nothing happens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast