Tomb Raider - Online Mod Tool

WARNING! Using this tool can possibly get your banned! So if you do don't come back to this thread crying about you getting banned. I warned you now face the consequences that always come to modding any game!

NOTE: This mod tool is for online only! Using a single player save on this editor doesn't work! (savegame##)

NOTE: Also if you want to have the exact XP amount to reach level 60 its 1 700 000 exp and if you want exactly enough materials to purchase/unlock everything its 250 000 materials

How to use:
    Code:
    1. Extract your Profile save (profileData.bin)
    2. Open my editor
    3. Mod XP, Salvage Points and select which Prestige you want to be
    4. Hit save
    5. Drag/Drop save (profileData.bin) into Horizon or Modio and Rehash and Resign
    6. Profit!
    Image:

I am the creator of this (If you don't believe me PM Sinatra on 360Haven.) I posted this here for those who rather don't view 360Haven or have an account. Plus I saw a few members suggested a tool like this to be added into Horizon.

Download:
    Link

Virus Scan:
    Link

Old Timer
    Thanks

Re: Tomb Raider - Online Mod Tool

Awesome dude! Been trying to rank up on this game so I can just get the achievement for reaching 60, but hardly anyone plays this game, and there's only ever matched in TDM so I also can't get the achievement for playing one of each gametype. Sucks.

Do you by any chance have a list of the XP totals for each rank? I just wanna make myself a 59 and then play and rank to a 60 to pop the achievement.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xKiLLa CaM View Post
    Awesome dude! Been trying to rank up on this game so I can just get the achievement for reaching 60, but hardly anyone plays this game, and there's only ever matched in TDM so I also can't get the achievement for playing one of each gametype. Sucks.

Do you by any chance have a list of the XP totals for each rank? I just wanna make myself a 59 and then play and rank to a 60 to pop the achievement.
    dont know about the totals but the xp to get exactly level 60 is 1771100 and you can easily hex edit it. i did this one long ago Link just replace it with your multiplayer data. should be 3rd prestige level 59 with 300,000 salvage to unlock everything. need 1000xp to get to level 60 so just play an online match

Old Timer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xPurple View Post
    dont know about the totals but the xp to get exactly level 60 is 1771100 and you can easily hex edit it. i did this one long ago Link just replace it with your multiplayer data. should be 3rd prestige level 59 with 300,000 salvage to unlock everything. need 1000xp to get to level 60 so just play an online match
    That most likely won't work because it's already been prestiged 3 times. I have to get to 60 without prestiging.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xKiLLa CaM View Post
    That most likely won't work because it's already been prestiged 3 times. I have to get to 60 without prestiging.
    worked fine for me. i wouldnt mod salvage to high though since im pretty sure it shows on the leaderboards for how much you have earned

Old Timer
    Thanks

I had no idea you could just boost and get XP by yourself in a private match. That makes me believe you're still not that likely to get banned using this if they made the game boostable. Still sad hardly anyone plays this game online cuz it's a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Supply View Post

WARNING! Using this tool can possibly get your banned! So if you do don't come back to this thread crying about you getting banned. I warned you now face the consequences that always come to modding any game!

NOTE: This mod tool is for online only! Using a single player save on this editor doesn't work! (savegame##)

NOTE: Also if you want to have the exact XP amount to reach level 60 its 1 700 000 exp and if you want exactly enough materials to purchase/unlock everything its 250 000 materials

How to use:
    Code:
    1. Extract your Profile save (profileData.bin)
    2. Open my editor
    3. Mod XP, Salvage Points and select which Prestige you want to be
    4. Hit save
    5. Drag/Drop save (profileData.bin) into Horizon or Modio and Rehash and Resign
    6. Profit!
    Image:

I am the creator of this (If you don't believe me PM Sinatra on 360Haven.) I posted this here for those who rather don't view 360Haven or have an account. Plus I saw a few members suggested a tool like this to be added into Horizon.

Download:
    Link

Virus Scan:
    Link
    This wont ban me on LIVE will it?

Old Timer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xixlilzodiacxix View Post
    This wont ban me on LIVE will it?
    Its possible..........would all depend on communication between sqaure enix and microsoft although a ban just on tomb raider itself is more likely.