Rehash/resigner in Horizon.

Hi, as you can see I'm new here in xboxmb forum/website. First I must say that horizon is very good tool indeed for transfering content over to xbox and to make backups of my savegames and profiles. I'll look into the future into buying diamond.

As for my problem: I have a rgh console and I've came across a somewhat corrupt DLC (From worms 2 armageddon) that crippled my profile: Whenever I've got an achievement, profile would shown 0g and grey avatar/blank gamerpic. So I researched a little around internet and found the corrupted gpd from that said DLC game could be the cause.I grabbed a backup profile I had in pc and set my profile to offline through horizon.

Then I used lefluffie just to lock worms 2 armageddon achievements, rehash/resign with horizon and then I went over to xbox and deleted game for game history, so .gpd was also deleted. As for now I can get achievements just fine, but I ran my profile over lefluffie and xbox360 hash calculator just to verify hash blocks and despite profile being rehashed/resigned through horizon, it still show 'false' proper on some hash block location.

I just want to know how reliable is horizon rehash/resign tool compared to any other tools and which one should I trust?

P.S: I always have a untouched backup stored safe everytime I tried a modification like this, so if anyone know a sure-fire method to keep my profile from corrupting, I would gladly appreciate and thank you for that.

2. Thanked by:
     Austin

Horizon Developer
    Thanks

Re: Rehash/resigner in Horizon.

I wouldn't trust the old tools like the Xbox 360 hash calculator or lefluffie over Horizon as we are confident that we have one of the most updated and proper STFS classes.

4. Thanked by:
     Bradez, OtonioBruno

Quote Originally Posted by unknown v2 View Post
    I wouldn't trust the old tools like the Xbox 360 hash calculator or lefluffie over Horizon as we are confident that we have one of the most updated and proper STFS classes.
    Big thanks for your quick and precise answer, unknown v2. Another quick question, in horizon diamond, it's possible to check status of hash blocks like in above mentioned tools?

Horizon Developer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OtonioBruno View Post
    Big thanks for your quick and precise answer, unknown v2. Another quick question, in horizon diamond, it's possible to check status of hash blocks like in above mentioned tools?
    No, we do not offer that since the STFS isn't set up to validate all hash blocks, only ones being read, which Horizon will let you know about if found invalid.

7. Thanked by:
     OtonioBruno

Thanks again for the answer, unknown v2. Well that concludes my questions, so any moderator or admin please close this thread if necessary.

9. Thanked by:
     Nath