When I try to mod my Halo 4 profile and try to inject the file to my profile, I get a "Invalid STFS package" error. This is what I'm doing.
1. I start up Horizon
2. I extract my profile to my desktop
3. I open up the profile explorer tab
4. I select my profile from the desktop
5. I mod the profile and hit the save and resign button
6. I go to the profile explorer and attempt to inject the profile save
7. I encounter the error message "Invalid STFS Package"
Any clue on how to fix this?
Results 1 to 3 of 3
"Invalid STFS package"
Re: "Invalid STFS package"
Can you mod the file directly from the storage device?
By KingTrojan in forum Horizon Support & Bug ReportsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:07 AM
By iBurnOut in forum Horizon ModdingReplies: 18Last Post: 05-13-2013, 10:48 AM
By SerPress in forum Horizon Support & Bug ReportsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-02-2012, 03:48 PM
By wtd03 in forum Horizon Support & Bug ReportsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2012, 07:12 PM