Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About the Achievement Unlocker

Hi all, been using this for a while love the tool adds allot of replay value to allot of games for me was wondering about the unlocker and if it's worth grabbing diamond for?

Probably gonna get diamond anyway because it's cheap and I love Horizon, so can you just unlock any achievements you want, when you want with it?

Do you need to be careful with certain games, limits on gamerscore to pop at once etc I've found tuts on how to use it I just want to make sure it's all good before I go using it.

2. Thanked by:
     DORAKILLER911

Old Timer
    Thanks

Re: About the Achievement Unlocker

You need to be careful and cleaver with your TIMESTAMPS, these are the times and dates relating to when you unlocked an achievement.

They are usually set to the time and date when clicking unlock Online to whatever time it is on your computer, but... Some may vary.

In this case i usually dont play a game for a few days, and change the time when i last played the game online to a few minutes before i actually finish up the achievements and save it. So it looks legit, but also mod the achievements to a time when i was ONLINE but didnt play the game. Confusing i know, but its a system that works for me.

You can unlock any achievement you want. Whenever you want. Got a whole load of games that you want to be 1000G 2100G and all the achievements with DLC achievements you havent already got unlocked!? You can unlock them with the Diamond tool.

Be careful when you mod the games not to add all the dificult game achievements like Seriously 3.0 for gears 3 on the same day you unlocked a recruit achievement with a similar time stamp, or even a few days afterwards. That achievement takes AGES so put it a a month or two later.

A friend of mine has been using the tool for a long time!! He has managed to play every game legit on the easiest difficulty then mod the Hardest difficulty achievements afterwards then play the game till he can legitly max out the gamescore in a reasonable time, and unlock the few remaining ones with the tool to 100% every game. Hes currently worked through 120 games and used this technique. It has taken him over a year since he was reset and started a new account but he loves it!

So i hope this has helped advertise the tool for you and allowed you to make your choice on whether to upgrade to Diamond or not just for the achievement unlocker tool!

Dont forget about the other benefits of the profile and gamesave tools you will have access too after upgrading!!

Enjoy!!!

Damn I wasn't expecting something so informative thanks allot I was gonna get diamond anyway.
    I just wnated a bit more info on the unlocker the method seems like a good and safe enough way for me Thanks taking the time to lay all that out so clearly, much appreciated.

hi, tried to had some boreing achievements with diamond..; all offline...
    I continue to play to have legit achievment but offline is sync with my account and i unlock 6 achiements and not sync with my account, it s not the first time but there is trouble here... anybody encountered this trouble with achievment unlocker, horizon, and xbox live account ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrinity View Post
    In this case i usually dont play a game for a few days, and change the time when i last played the game online to a few minutes before i actually finish up the achievements and save it. So it looks legit, but also mod the achievements to a time when i was ONLINE but didnt play the game. Confusing i know, but its a system that works for me.
    Can you kind of elaborate a little more on this? I'm not sure if it's me but I'm not really getting what you're saying lol.

What I'm understanding is you play a game, then don't play it for a while, then edit the time of you playing said game to a few minutes before you save modding the achievements?
    Also you timestamp the achievements to unlock when you were on Xbox Live sometime during the time you weren't playing the game?

I kind of confused myself even writing that, haha.

I have fixed this issue ! Delete my Profile, donwload profile by Xbox Live then i have remanage missing achievement who i have legits and go to avatar design and exit... seemms to be sync with Xbox live clear NOW !!

i will try to add a game who i have never player to check if sync is still correct !!

have fun bro' !!

Old Timer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vavalium View Post
    Can you kind of elaborate a little more on this? I'm not sure if it's me but I'm not really getting what you're saying lol.

What I'm understanding is you play a game, then don't play it for a while, then edit the time of you playing said game to a few minutes before you save modding the achievements?
    Also you timestamp the achievements to unlock when you were on Xbox Live sometime during the time you weren't playing the game?

I kind of confused myself even writing that, haha.
    Hahaha, Basically, i timestamp the achievements an hour or a respective time apart from each other, but during a time when i know i was playing on xbox live. So when the xbox live enforcers check (IF THEY CHECK) , they can see that you were online and you gain the achievements while online. (so the timestamp says) Then with all the offline achievements i just add them then organise them so it comes out legit style. example.

Code:
    Chapter 1 completed.
    Chapter 1 Veteran completed.
    Chapter 2 Completed.
    In Chapter 2 Kill 10 Enemies Completed.
    Chapter 2 Veteran Completed. ETC...
    THEN i change the LAST PLAYED timestamp to a few minutes after i have modded the last ONLINE achievement.

SO say i unlocked COMPLETED CAMPAIGN ON 01/01/13 12:14.

I would change the Last Played Timestamp on the GAME to 01/01/13 12:20 or something so it looks like ive played or just came off the game a minutes later.

Hope this has helped further.

9. Thanked by:
     ElConquistador

Thanks

i'm having some difficulty understanding...cant i delete achievements i've unlocked? For example, I just downloaded injustice and have acquired 300 gamerscore from it. The game doesn't come out for a wk or two and I wanna go back on xbox live. So like Metal Gear Rising when that came out a wk or two before the actual retail release, I just deleted the game data from my account thru horizon and was able to get online but only because I didn't acquire any achievements before the games retail release. But unfortunately I didn't realize I was signed into my regulard Live account and was acquiring the gamerscore on that account. Now I won't be able to sign into Live for a whole wk or two until the Injustice retail release! Is there a way with horizon to 'undo' any achievements I've unlocked either through playing the games regularly or through Horizon? Basically I wanna 'reset' some of my unlocked achievements. Can I even do this with Horizon? if not, horizon team, PLEASE CREATE THE ABILITY TO DO THAT lol

Horizon won't lock again achievement, i use another tool to make that... Profile Editor 2.0

Old app who make the job to provide missing thing from Horizon... like edit/re-edit achievement...

but if you have sync your gamerscore on Xbox live... it's dead man... achievement is validated for ever then unlock or go to toilet to cry like a baby !!

12. Thanked by:
     ElConquistador

Thanks

Thankfully no I haven't synced with Xbox Live, because if do I for sure will be banned since Injustice doesn't come out for another two weeks. My Friend 'offline' acquired two or more acheivements one time and logged on to xbox live and all they did was reset the gamerscore for that game only! but i don't wanna take any chances... i downloaded profile editor but i can't seem to make it work. Is there any other way to delete your unlocked achievements?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast