Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can you get banned?

Now i want to download jtag/xexmenu because horizon is good but it doesnt support me for all my games. Now i dont want to be banned so what is the chance of getting banned

2. Thanked by:
     Elliot

Old Timer
    Thanks

Re: Can you get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by BtwJake View Post
    Now i want to download jtag/xexmenu because horizon is good but it doesnt support me for all my games. Now i dont want to be banned so what is the chance of getting banned
    JTAG is a software hack done on consoles to enable the use of homebrew. XeX Menu is one of the homebrew programs used to explore your HDD/game files. You cannot just download the JTAG hack, nor can you use XeX Menu without a JTAG or RGH console. Neither of those modified consoles can go online without being banned.

For a tad more info on the consoles, I have my thread here explaining the differences.

Use THIS to find anything you are looking for.

Use THIS To edit your profile.

Use THIS to purchase Diamond.

4. Thanked by:
     xXInsanePowerXX

Old Timer / Epic
    Diamond
    Dec '10 MOTM
    Thanks

You won't get banned as long as you're offline when your put the JTAG onto your USB.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
    You won't get banned as long as you're offline when your put the JTAG onto your USB.
    Elliot >.>

So once the jtag and xex menu is on my xbox i wont be able to go online like host private lobbys for me and my friends?

Old Timer
    Thanks

So once the jtag and xex menu is on my xbox i wont be able to go online like host private lobbys for me and my friends?
    Read my previous post. Elliot was just kidding. It is not possible to download JTAG as it is not just a file or program, and regardless, modified consoles CANNOT go online.

Old Timer
    Thanks

You can run a stealth patch on your usb with the jtag and you'll be safe online.

Just joking. A jtag is a modified console, not a file. And you need a JTAG to run xexmenu and if you try to go online you will be banned.

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

LOL. i really just lol'd

I got that True Blood call me Bill Compton, I got that good weed call me Nancy Botwin, Iím a super villian call me the Green Goblin, but whatever you call me just know I get it poppin.-Chris Webby

11. Thanked by:
     LazyANTHONY, mr cash

your risk of getting banned is very high

noob question...does online refer to playing the games online/multiplayer or online as in logging into your xbox account (xbox dashboard)....thnx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast