Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: How to get UNLIMITED Golden Keys in Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)

My problem is, I cant see the files on my flash drive when I plug them into my pc. By files I am talking about Xbox files. I can add the .sav file and the profile but when I plug into xbox there is nothing there. I use this USB all the time for marketplace downloads and none of the downloads even appear on the drive in the pc. I am such a noob at this it is ridiculous. I am ussually pretty trech savvy and the fact that I cant figure this out bugs the crap out of me.

I'm new to this and have no clue either. I'm on Horizon and have my saved game and new profile on there. I have no idea what your saying when you inject this or that into whatever,lol. What exactly do I click on?

BTW I'm trying to do this with my level 47.
    Last edited by Hummada; 09-25-2012 at 03:35 PM.

thx so much pm if ur a chill maybe we could play xbox

Quote Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
    Hmmm, strange. Have you tried starting a new save and seeing if it says that you have 255 golden keys?
    OMG Okay, well I started a lvl 1 and it said i have 255 golden keys, so that worked, but now i need a lvl 50 for it to use, so im stuck here, and if i exit the game and use a different character, will the keys go away?

-EDIT-
    I got it working thanks man!!!!!
    Last edited by Jacobkid; 09-25-2012 at 06:23 PM.

Thanks for the legit tutorial.
    And you almost have 10k views. 0.o

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rhhyn0man View Post
    My problem is, I cant see the files on my flash drive when I plug them into my pc. By files I am talking about Xbox files. I can add the .sav file and the profile but when I plug into xbox there is nothing there. I use this USB all the time for marketplace downloads and none of the downloads even appear on the drive in the pc. I am such a noob at this it is ridiculous. I am ussually pretty trech savvy and the fact that I cant figure this out bugs the crap out of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummada View Post
    I'm new to this and have no clue either. I'm on Horizon and have my saved game and new profile on there. I have no idea what your saying when you inject this or that into whatever,lol. What exactly do I click on?

BTW I'm trying to do this with my level 47.

For Everyone here that is NEW to MODDING and don't know how to read your gamesave information or inject files, please use this video tutorial > Link

Enjoy

7. Thanked by:
     Hummada

Ok I'm totally lost. What in the hell am I doing here? This is driving me nuts. I've changed both the saved game ID numbers to match the offline profile ID's. That was easy. I can extract the files onto my desktop,then what do I do? Ill probably have to erase this and start over. It's changing the title ID

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hummada View Post
    Ok I'm totally lost. What in the hell am I doing here? This is driving me nuts. I've changed both the saved game ID numbers to match the offline profile ID's. That was easy. I can extract the files onto my desktop,then what do I do? Ill probably have to erase this and start over. It's changing the title ID
    You're confusing me, lol. Just make sure the IDs match that of the offline profiles and then inject them into your flashdrive. You do not need to extract them to your desktop.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Will this screw up my game at all ? I'm currently lvl 14 .
    Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

I'm doing something wrong here. All I did was change the id numbers and rehash and save. that's all that needs to be done,correct?

I have the level 47 offline account but no golden keys,so I did that step wrong. I thought I added a file to the offline account but maybe I did that step wrong?
    Last edited by Hummada; 09-25-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast