Thanks

Borderlands 2 Save Editor

it was wondering if a mod tool for borderlands 2 came out just like the borderlands 1 mod tool that is in Horizon the same thinks that have the first one just for borderlands 2
    Thanks
    Last edited by XxTHEMONKEYxX; 09-19-2012 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Mistake

2. Thanked by:
     DubyaTeeEf, sirsmokesalot

Community Manager
    Horizon Pro
    Gordon Ramsay
    Thanks

Re: Borderlands 2 Save Editor

There is no borderlands 2 in horizon. Please edit your post with the correct format found here.

4. Thanked by:
     sirsmokesalot

thank you

I would really like it to be a mod tool in the HORIZON Program

Old Timer

Thanks

ditto

Diamond
    Thanks

yes i wish to could edit the exp the skill points money eridium and so on

Hey I'm new to Horizon. I first came here after having my BL2 character get corrupted and used a save file to get a lvl 50 full stats character... but that's BORING!!! I was looking for something that would allow me to spawn myself some weapons(maybe) and edit my level and money so I could pick up where I left off. Soooo... if any of those modding gurus are reading this, it would be appreciated if you maybe found the time to do this... just a suggestion. One like the original Borderlands would be great.

Hi, guys I know it's been awhile, but I used to be a Diamond member here and I will gladly come back to being a Diamond subscriber again if there will be a Borderlands 2 mod tool that lets me mod my Level, Max inventory, Max bank inventory, Max ammo, and add/edit guns & gear.

If anyone develops a better Borderlands 2 mod tool I would be willing to pay a subscription.

I don't care how much the new mod tool would cost if I have to I'd pay $50.00 or more if I need to.

Sorry if my post seems weird, but I've been gone for awhile and if I can't mod my character for this game anymore I'll refuse to be a customer for gearbox anymore and I am a big fan of borderlands so... yeah.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei View Post
    Hi, guys I know it's been awhile, but I used to be a Diamond member here and I will gladly come back to being a Diamond subscriber again if there will be a Borderlands 2 mod tool that lets me mod my Level, Max inventory, Max bank inventory, Max ammo, and add/edit guns & gear.

If anyone develops a better Borderlands 2 mod tool I would be willing to pay a subscription.

I don't care how much the new mod tool would cost if I have to I'd pay $50.00 or more if I need to.

Sorry if my post seems weird, but I've been gone for awhile and if I can't mod my character for this game anymore I'll refuse to be a customer for gearbox anymore and I am a big fan of borderlands so... yeah.
    4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.
    A copy of the rules can be found here.

Closed.
    Last edited by Hero; 12-13-2012 at 07:36 PM.