Good news for all Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S owners who have been (im)patiently awaiting c4eva's custom iXtreme LT+ v3.0 firmware for their drives. Team Xecuter announced today the forthcoming availability of a brand new product, the Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S Unlocked Replacement PCB. This new unlocked replacement PCB is similar in nature to the v1.0/v1.1 version previously released for the Lite-On DG-16D4S drive model.
As with the DG-16D4S, the SPI is also locked on the DG-16D5S (in addition to the firmware being encrypted), so this replacement PCB allows for the user to unlock and re-lock the SPI at will, and offers full ability to write stock or custom firmware to the drive.
The Xecuter Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S Unlocked Replacement PCB will soon be in full production and will be released in conjunction with c4eva's iXtreme LT+ v3.0 for Lite-On 1175 DG-16D5S which will move into the team testing stage shortly. Details concerning key dumping and the necessary processes and/or hardware will be announced at a later time, but c4eva himself has revealed that it will NOT require RGH.
Summer is almost over and pretty much all of our staff have taken their summer vacations and are back working on our new CR3 range of RGH addons.
The first to be launched is the new CR3 Lite which has taken over from the now discontinued CoolRunner Rev C. There were so many inferior copies that we felt it needed a good upgrade with all of the latest fixes and tweaks (we've included the PLL_BYPASS Multicap Addon, CPU_RESET Cleaner Addon, Corona QSB Upgrade, Added an upgraded CPU_RESET UF.L Micro Connector and more)
The all new TX CR3 Lite is now available to Pre-Order (Stock is expected to arrive around Aug 31st – Limited stock so order now!) (See below for a special offer from Link)
- Brand new design from the all new CR3 Range !
- Next-Gen RGH Circuit – Embedded All Current Fixes & Tweaks
- Quality Assured – No Cheap Chinese Knocks-Offs
- New RGH1 PLL_BYPASS Cleaner Switches (680pF, 150pF, 100nF, 68nF, 47nF Caps)
- New RGH1 & RGH2 CPU_RESET Cleaner Switches (1k, 2k, 3.3k Resistors and 470pF, 560pF 680pF Caps)
- New Corona Support – High Quality Branded 48.000Mhz Crystal (No cheap quality knock offs – gives higher performance)
- New UF.L / UMCC Connector for CPU_RESET (Includes Ground – Plug In Adapter No Soldering to the CR3 Lite required)
- New 50 Ohm Micro Double Shielded & Grounded CPU_RESET Cable (Only 1.53mm and up to 6Ghz passband)
- New Built In ROL Option (Show Debug LED On Front Panel Ring Of Light)
- Built-in Ribbon Cable Connector For DemoN (Includes CR_EN and XSVF Programming – no soldering or wires)
- Enable/Disable C15 Jumper
- Enable/Disable 10 Ohm Jumper
- Unique design – do not confuse with other brands that have copied the public schematics
- Optimized timing for each motherboard version
- Easy programming via JTAG
- JTAG CK3 Power Plug Included for LPT (JP4)
- Power LED
- Reset Cycle Debug LED
- Easy Install (Includes All Wires)
- Works perfectly with the world famous NANDX, J-R Programmer & DemoN
- QSB Add-Ons Available
- Trusted Team Xecuter Design & Warranty
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Liteon DG-16D5S Unlocked PCB (FW 1175+) & CR3 Lite
Last edited by xBillyBillium; 08-19-2012 at 07:51 PM.
"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry, because I was smiling" -Paul Walker
By Ruaan in forum Xbox 360 Modding DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:53 AM
By Amol in forum Xbox 360 Hardware ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-16-2013, 04:25 PM
By brettv in forum Xbox 360 DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2012, 06:56 PM
By Kakashi in forum Xbox 360 TutorialsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:57 PM