Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11

    Re: invalid stfs package

    So anyone else doesnt know how to put full games on usb using horizon?

  2. #12
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Experiment5X's Avatar
    BlueJ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Thanks
    1,087

    Re: invalid stfs package

    Quote Originally Posted by raunzolen1996 View Post
    So anyone else doesnt know how to put full games on usb using horizon?
    You can't use Horizon to do that. You'll have to use a different device explorer, use Link.

  3. #13

    Re: invalid stfs package

    anyone else doesnt know how to do that?

  4. #14
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    Experiment5X's Avatar
    BlueJ
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Thanks
    1,087

    Re: invalid stfs package

    Quote Originally Posted by raunzolen1996 View Post
    anyone else doesnt know how to do that?
    Horizon only allows you to interact with the STFS packages on your device. So anytime you want to put something else on there, you're going to have to use a different program.

  5. #15

    Re: invalid stfs package

    Quote Originally Posted by Experiment5X View Post
    You can't use Horizon to do that. You'll have to use a different device explorer, use Link.
    with party buffalo i can inject full game to usb and play off xbox360?

  6. #16
    Old Timer
    Member
    kill_seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MyXboxSaves
    Thanks
    629

    Re: invalid stfs package

    Quote Originally Posted by raunzolen1996 View Post
    with party buffalo i can inject full game to usb and play off xbox360?
    You can't play full games off a usb unless they are Games on Demand games. You can only do that with a JTAG/RGH console. If you don't have one of those, you're wasting your time. If you want free games, you should look into getting your console flashed.

  7. #17

    Re: invalid stfs package

    Quote Originally Posted by kill_seth View Post
    You can't play full games off a usb unless they are Games on Demand games. You can only do that with a JTAG/RGH console. If you don't have one of those, you're wasting your time. If you want free games, you should look into getting your console flashed.
    will i still be able to play online? and how to flash? also is there any way i coult convert full game iso's to Games on Demand?

  8. #18

    Re: invalid stfs package

    and will i be able to inject all games on demant games using horizon? because i downloaded left for dead 2, but it still shows error

  9. #19
    Old Timer
    Diamond
    AHA38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Navarre Florida
    Thanks
    1,463

    Re: invalid stfs package

    1. To play a game off of a usb it must be a jtag or RGH. You can find those Link
    2. Learn how to flash your xbox Here
    3. No you cant convert a full game to iso's to games on demand. You must purchase them on xbox.
    4. You can only inject games on demands, or arcade games with horizon.

  10. #20

    Re: invalid stfs package

    Quote Originally Posted by AHA38 View Post
    1. To play a game off of a usb it must be a jtag or RGH. You can find those Link
    2. Learn how to flash your xbox Here
    3. No you cant convert a full game to iso's to games on demand. You must purchase them on xbox.
    4. You can only inject games on demands, or arcade games with horizon.
    but the game left 4 dad 2 is game on demand, isn't it? but i downloaded it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. invalid stfs package
    By nwb2000 in forum Horizon Support & Bug Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:49 PM
  2. Invalid STFS Package Help?
    By thinkdoe in forum Horizon Support & Bug Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 03:07 AM
  3. Invalid STFS Package?
    By KingTrojan in forum Horizon Support & Bug Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:07 AM
  4. Invalid STFS Package
    By Mods4l1fe in forum Horizon Support & Bug Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 10:37 AM
  5. Invalid STFS package
    By wtd03 in forum Horizon Support & Bug Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 07:12 PM