Haven't seen many saves, so I made 3.

Power

Features

Quick Learner

Features

Rich

Features

Link

Had no idea what to make really, any suggestions would be great. I've only tested the Rich save game. However, I've tested similar saves to both the Power and Quick Learner that I've made, so I assume they will work. If not, or there is a bug, tell me and and I'll try fixing the save.

Enjoy...

Old Timer
    Thanks

Re: Dragon's Dogma Saves.

Now when you modded these saves did you mod the pawn's stats in any way? If so I would revert that back to normal because it corrupts the pawn and nobody can download it.
    Thanks to UK Sparkz for the Sig

Quote Originally Posted by iiblood View Post
    Now when you modded these saves did you mod the pawn's stats in any way? If so I would revert that back to normal because it corrupts the pawn and nobody can download it.
    I did in one of the saves, however, I believe that is only true if the pawn is modified extremely. The pawns I have modded though, are pawns that are found offline anyway. So you have the choice to keep that pawn, replace it, or remove it if you only want gold.

If there are any problems, I don't believe that will be one, however, if you have tested and it is a problem, then tell me and I'll adjust them sensibly.

Old Timer
    Thanks

Ive used the rich and quick learner so far and for me they work fine. Nice job though the only suggestion I would make would be possibly editing the amount of discipline and the vocation ranks for your personal character and pawn.
    Thanks to UK Sparkz for the Sig

Hey, I don't play this game but I have a friend who was wondering if there is a way to get any armor or weapons the you want in the game(like where he will start the game with the armor and weapon he wants).

how do i get this onto my xbox profile? is it with modio or horizon?

Veteran Moderator
    Horizon Pro
    Thanks

Take the save, rehash and resign with your ids, and inject into your device.

Closed.