Forza 4 Unicorn Cars

Would it be possible for the Forza 4 tools to be modified to allow for unlocking the Unicorn Cars?

Apparently some people are charging a lot of money for doing this advertising on YouTube etc, if you send them your game save.

I'm sure it would certainly increase the number of people splashing the cash on a diamond sub!

Re: Forza 4 Unicorn Cars

Apparently SAIO has a tool to do that but you need to pay for it, kylegas idk the rest of his name but he has it and has a shop that he does for free so if you want to cough up some money you can go pay for SAIO or ask kylegas or me to give u them, I would need your profile and save though cause I have a RGH and I just but the unicorn cars in game and also can give u developer badges

Horizon Developer
    Thanks

People who offer those services use hacked xboxs, but I've already created a unicorn adder for Forza 4, however I need to collect the names and Id's of every other car and Forza has quite the collection. I promise a garage editor will be out once I have them all.

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unknown v2 View Post
    People who offer those services use hacked xboxs, but I've already created a unicorn adder for Forza 4, however I need to collect the names and Id's of every other car and Forza has quite the collection. I promise a garage editor will be out once I have them all.
    Nice will this work for DLC cars too? Having purchased a car pack of course.
    If I helped, be sure to give

if you want i can post or pm you all the names of the cars and buy every one and send you my save

OK another newbie question but first let me say I search the forums. To be honest I have now spent 5 hours just trying to do everything I should be able to do to Forza 4 because there isn't a place that says what works.

In 2010 it says the Unicorn adder is ready just waiting to get a list of cars. Well I am in Horizon right now with my Forza save pulled up and when I go to the Forza 4 Profile I see;

The usual Horizon Profile Tool. It says Forza 4

Open Save Stats Liveries Garage

Open: I thought I already opened something. Did I open the right file? Do I need to export and import them or just edit them right from the hard drive. I also tried Skate 3 assuming I could change something with that but what, how, where, limits?

Save: It saves but what it is doing is a mystery and I assume it works perfect because there is no trouble shooting. Although I have seen people say they have issues, then they have to create a post like this. Context help within the App would make it worth while.

Stats has stats but nothing to tell you what they do or what is safe to mod. As a admin pointed out when we pay for a newbie tool we want a newbie tool with instructions. Sure I can change money but I could set it outside max value without an error.

Liveries: In F4 I see 5.liv 464 bytes, 11.liv etc. I want carbon fiber better seat covers...So excited I click unlock all....and nothing. I google it I get a link for Forza 4 Horizon...hmm.
    OK cars is what I really want even if they are unicorns.

Garage. 3 columns and 2 rows.
    C1:R1 = a white triangle in the bottom right corner
    C1:R2 = a black triangle on the left side the an * next to it.
    C2:R1 = Car
    C2:R2 = n/a
    C3:R1 = Original Owner
    C3:R2 = n/a

At the bottom there is an extract button that when pressed extracts a file called PlayerDatabase.bin which has no instructions on what to do with it. Now I could google it but I am paying for a newbie easy to use tool and I get a file called PlayerDatabase.bin. Now I can guess at what the file is but not writing the program I don't know

Well as a customer I would like to know what I could do with Forza 4. I want to race the Ferrari formula one car but I cannot figure out how to do that. I see some games where I have DLC but not others. Some its expired I guess maybe not...there is a theme here.

I don't want to have to waste time trying to figure this out. That is why I paid for Diamond service. This is honestly 20% to 30% easier than setting up my PSP for CFW and to play games off of memory stick. From what I read of you guys when you just started out your goal was not that low. Like the one guy said from memory " I don't want to start up a big issue but this tool is easy to use by us because we wrote it. People who want an easy tool are not going to settle for what we have now".

Well I did some digging to compare the service and software in 2010 with promises everywhere of lots more to come. In fact almost every post said lots more to come.

Its 2012 and I do not see an improvement. You can say it only costs ____a month but you set that price and you set the tone on what to expect for that price.

If don't see a tool that lived up to the 2010 hype. In fact I see more posts now asking if Horizon is dead. One smart newbie asked what he was getting for the diamond membership I hope what he was told matches his expectations.

Perhaps I am way off but my main reason for paying for Diamond was to get the Ferrari F1 car in Forza 4. Show me how to do it and I will have gotten my expected ROI.

As a side not is this product related to yours or just coincidence?
    Link

Horizon Developer
    Thanks

Forza 4 hasn't been out since 2010... It was released in October 2011.

Horizon isn't "dead", you have to understand that we also have to work on other games, so there will be times when you don't see many updates for a specific game.

In the meantime, the Garage editor was released prematurely and will be removed until it is ready.

Also, there are tutorials around the forum on how to use the editors such as: http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/19-horiz...l-credits.html

You can also look on youtube for video tutorials.
    Last edited by unknown v2; 06-17-2012 at 08:18 PM.

8. Thanked by:
     Chevrolet, iLuke, LazyANTHONY

Banned
    Thanks

Forza 4 hasn't been out since 2010... It was released in October 2011.

Horizon isn't "dead", you have to understand that we also have to work on other games, so there will be times when you don't see many updates for a specific game.

In the meantime, the Garage editor was released prematurely and will be removed until it is ready.

Also, there are tutorials around the forum on how to use the editors such as: http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/19-horiz...l-credits.html

You can also look on youtube for video tutorials.

Horizon is not dead we just got 100000 downloads so it can't be and if you want Unicorn Cars there this a thread for it just got post there and ask him to mod it for you,

can you mod mine for all unicorn cars? pm if you can

I need all unicorn cars plz msg me back