Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

Transfer GT Content to Another GT - Just need some minor assistance.

Alright, so, I've been banned from FIFA. Obviously, it was bound to happen but being consequently shut out from every other EA game is absolute crap, so, I'm trying to experiment with something involving the transfer of content from one GT to another. However, I am trying something a little different here. Instead of moving all of my primary GT's contents to another account, I would like to clone my primary GT and inject the Account data contents from another GT.

So, right now I have GT A and B, A being the banned EA one and B being my intended future account.

What Iíve done so far:

-Extracted Account, PEC*, LiveID.bin, and WLE.dat** from A
    -Extracted Account and PEC from B
    -Replaced Aís Account and PEC with Bís, deleting Aís LiveID.bin and WLE.dat in the process
    -Modified Aís Display Name to match Bís

What needs to be done:

-Modify Aís ProfileID to match Bís using Hadzz***
    -Find any other discrepancies to make it seem as if B always contained the contents within A

*What is the PEC for?
    **This is for Windows Live credentials, right?
    ***Anybody have a download link for this? Canít find a working oneÖ

Anyways, please let me know what you think. Iíd like to make this as safe as possible, taking every precautionary measure I can. Please donít hold back and let me know anything that you may think would be useful.

Contrarily, if you have a better method, perhaps something more tried and true to get this done, by all means, please let me know! I am all ears!

Thanks in advance!

Old Timer
    Thanks

Re: Transfer GT Content to Another GT - Just need some minor assistance.

I am pretty sure in profile B when it is replaced with profile A's account.bin, it will make it so account b tries to connect as account a and will still be banned. But I cannot say I am correct.

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

I guess that would present an issue. But, the LIVEID does match the donor account's, profile B in addition to the matching ProfileIDs.

Anybody else have any experience with this? I would like to get something worked out. Thanks in advance!

Old Timer
    Thanks

If you succeed in doing this, drop a visitor message on my profile. I'd like to do this with a perma banned account

Something new is in the works

5. Thanked by:
     Aspires, kylegas2012

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

I managed to get Hadzz 2.4 but it doesn't seem to work properly. Anybody know how to change the ProfileID? That is the last step before testing...

Old Timer
    Diamond
    Thanks

Lol. Nevermind. Got it. But, now I need to change the XUID manually as swapping the account files didn't work as intended, so, I am just going to edit it to match the donor account's details. How can I do this? Can't seem to find anything...

UPDATE: Weirdest thing. As soon as I connect to live, my gamerscore resets to 125 and only the last three games are part of my achievements.

I also tried creating an offline profile, injecting all the data and removing the xbox live stuff, and then joining xbox live and it still reset to 125 even though it never had connected before.

I'm wondering if there is another file that I shouldn't replace...
    Last edited by masterchief07; 02-24-2012 at 09:56 AM.

A few months ago my account was banned and I attempted exactly what you are attempting here, it took a great deal of effort and learning because I had almost no prior knowledge of Xbox software.

It is sort of possible to do this, but only to a very limited extent.

First of all, obviously, all of your server-side data is gone forever and can never be cloned. By this I mean all the data that is stored on game severs and not in your account, all leaderboards stats ect.
    Your crown is also gone, thats the golden number that represents the number of years you have been an Xbox Live Gold member, any attempt to get it back will get your new account banned.
    Also, your actual gamertag is gone, your new account will have a different name, the old name is forever linked to your old GT... or at least until MS free up all the names that have been taken but are now unused or banned (I think they did do that once before).
    Any attempt to simply copy GPDs from your old account to your new one will likely (but not definitely) get you banned.
    ... Oh and your rep is gone too, thats server side.

As for what the files contained in your GT actually are...

The Account file is what identifies your profile on Xbox Live, this file is fundamentally linked to a GT because it defines that GT.
    The ID that Xbox Live uses to identify your account is not your Profile ID, it is your XUID, and your XUID is in the Account file.
    So, that said, you obviously can't replace your new GTs Account file with the old GTs one, because then the servers would just identify your new account as the old banned one.

PEC contains avatar award data, the avatar awards that you have one, your profile ID is stored in that file but my attempts to simply copy PEC and change it to the new ID were unsuccessful, I'm pretty sure you can't copy over your avatar awards.
    But there are tools you can use to unlock the avatar awards that you had.

FFFE07D1.gpd stores all the dashboard information about your profile, such as achievements, profile information (motto, location, bio etc.), your preferences... all that stuff.
    As I previously stated, you cannot copy over GPD files because of the sync lists in them, you will just be banned.

FFFE07DE.gpd is your avatar information.

I never got to the bottom of what the WLC/WLE*.dat files are but I would make the same guess you did, that they have windows live ID information in them.
    __________________________________________________ _________

Now, as for what you can do to clone an old account...

First make a new offline account, don't sign up for Xbox Live yet.

Then you can recreate your avatar in the avatar editor, its easy enough to simply remake an avatar just by comparing with your old one and the less copying of old files the better.

Now sign up for Xbox Live.

Now, you will need a program called exProfileEditor.
    We will be using its exGPD feature.
    Profile Editor also has a feature like this as well, because exProfileEditor is made by a guy who used to be part of the Profile Editor team but Profile Editor is paid software to he decided to make his own free to use program based on it.

Open up your old profile in exProfileEditor and using the exGPD feature of exProfileEditor you can create an exGPD file for all of the GPDs in the old profile. These files will contain achievement and timestamp data.

You can then open up your new account in exProfileEditor and use the exGPDs from the old account to copy all your achievements and gamerscore from your old profile, along with their timestamps.

In exProfileEditor with both new and old accounts open, you can compare the dashboard and profile information between the accounts and edit the new account information to match the old one.

Rehash, resign and save your new account and sign in on the Xbox.

Now you need to load up every game on games list, one by one.
    Just load the game up, go into the menus or start a game or something, then go back to the dashboard and load up the next one. Do this for every game on your game history.

Once you have done that, go to the avatar editor, change your avatars shirt or something and then save your avatar and go back to the dashboard. This is to ensure it syncs with the live servers.

Next you need to extract every .GPD file contained in your old profile, except from FFFE07D1.gpd or FFFE07D1.gpd... or any other one starting with FFFE.

Now this is the really tedious part (as if this process hasn't been tedious enough up to this point) you need to open your new profile in a tool like Horizon or Modio or Le Fluffe or something and individually select replace GPD for every GPD in the new profile (except FFFE ones) with all the ones you extracted from the old profile.
    For example replace ABCD0123.GPD in the new profile with the ABCD0123.GPD you extracted from the old one.

Finally, once you have done that rehash, resign and save your profile and once again sign into Xbox Live and individually load up every game one by one.
    __________________________________________________ _________

This is the best I was able to achieve in cloning my profile.
    I realize there are possible issues...
    A newly registered account suddenly jumping from 0G to a high gamerscore very shortly after creating the Live account.
    And if your account stores a 'Profile creation date' entry anywhere then the timestamps on your achievements will pre-date that.
    But, I did this a few months ago and I have had no issues at all and I'm not banned... so take that for what you will.
    I don't claim to be an expert, I don't even claim to know what I'm talking about, this is just a record of my accumulated knowledge and guesswork from my own attempt at this.

Oh and also, if you want to keep your save files you will of course have to re-sign them to the new account, there are plenty of tutorials on how to do that.

9. Thanked by:
     Bawlz, XxMadeGuyxX